22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 3)

Lover Awakened - J.R. Ward This is book is the reason why I love the Brotherhood. This is the book you take with you to the deserted island no matter how many times you've read it before.
I’m doing a re-read to see what I missed the first time around, and I missed a LOT in this book.
I forgot how sweet John was as a pre-trans. He was just a kid who finally found a real family and then he gets an in your face introduction to the lessers and what the Brotherhood is doing to protect the species. Speaking of the lesser, I miss Mr. X. He was so organized. Mr. O was a hot mess. It was so frustrating reading about his obsession with Bella while the Society was falling apart. Not that I’m a fan of the lessers in general, but there is something to be said about and organized bad guy. It keeps everyone on their toes.
Then there’s Zsadist. I forgot how great of a character he is. Once he opened up and let people in he was even better. I’m not going to go into details about all of it because the roller coaster of it all is just too much to sum up in a few sentences.
Okay, show of hands: Who else would have LOVED it if Phury slipped Rehvenge the tongue? I know that would have never happened, but one can only hope!