22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Retribution

Retribution - Sherrilyn Kenyon I breezed through this book because it was in very large type and I was wearing my reading glasses. I’m glad I didn’t pay full price for this book.
This is the most recent case I’ve read for Stockholm syndrome. First Abigail wants to kill Jess for stuff that happened in the past. Stuff she’s been brainwashed to believe. Then after being saved from death by a plague, she loves him and wants to spend the rest of her life with him. Okay. Kind of odd for her to act that way when she was so narrow minded about anything and everything the whole book. Oh, I forgot; she was brainwashed.
I felt like I was missing something while reading. It’s been a while since I read the last book, so I’m a little sketchy on what’s been happening in the Dark Hunter world. That being said, we go from Greek mythology to Native American mythology. Seriously, when did this happen? I can only imagine it happened when Kenyon added another set of “Hunter” to this series.
Was the point of having Sin in the first part of the book supposed to bridge the gap? How long is this series supposed to last and what other “Hunter” is she going to add?