22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5)

Magic Slays -  Ilona Andrews Magic Slays
Or what I think it should be called: Return of Kate.

I started reading last night before going to bed. I thought I'd read a little bit and then get a good night's sleep before Friday the 13th.
When am I going to learn?

Another great installment in the Kate Daniels series. Andrea's back and working with Kate. That seemed inevitable granted she came back at all. Kate seems like the type that wouldn't turn a friend away. Not after all the shit they've seen together. Ted being one of them.
I like the way Ascenio was handled. Instead of writing him off as a bad seed they just showed him a bit of reality and nicely told him to get with the program.
Julie is going to be fun to watch from now on.
The witches and the volhv (did I spell that right?) scene was hilarious. I felt like I was watching Sunday dinner at my parent's house.

Kate and Curran were great together. There's not much I can say that everyone else has said. Go read their reviews because they probably said it better than I could.

The ending was a miasma of crazy. Did I read it too fast or was the pace it was written the point? I think I'm going to have to read this one again.

And Hugh! Hugh! What the freak is up with him? Now I have to wait a year to find out.