22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, Book 4)

Magic Bleeds - Ilona Andrews Episode 4: Magic Bleeds

Now that I have this series on my favorites list, I don't know what to say. Okay, I'm totally lying through my teeth. I have a bit to say.
Curran and Kate go at it. FINALLY! If those two didn't do something about it soon I was going to lose faith in those two getting together.
Saiman. I used to be on his side because he was sneaky in the fun way, but his little drinking fest at the restaurant crossed the line. Just face it Saiman, you're jealous of Curran and it just chaps your hide that Kate doesn't want you like she wants Curran. Dude, morph a set and back off. Since I'm on a roll, Raphael, don't be a jerk face. If it were you in Andrea's position things might now be so black and white like you want them to be.
Okay, enough of that.
Aunt Erra was an over confident hoot. Did she really think she could get away with it? Apparently she did which is why she failed. Hey, I'm kind of sounding like Yoda!
Ted is gonna get it. Eventually that is. I hope he's in future books and Kate sticks it to him. Talk about someone with blinders on.
Ii wasn't as satisfied with the Hugh angle on the story. I wanted more. Maybe this is set up for some future stuff. I'll find out as I continue reading.

As you can tell I really like this series and have become one with the ways of Kate.