22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, Book 1)

Eternal Rider - Larissa Ione Hey now! You know it's a good Larissa Ione book where there's a half naked man on the cover!
This started off slow but it gave me enough to want to continue reading. It also helped that I was on jury duty so naturally I wanted to read more than sit on a jury. But I digress...
The characters were interesting enough that I would have hung out with them if they were real, ya know? The characters felt real enough even though they can summon horses out of their arms and can open a gate to go anywhere they want in a matter of seconds. Talk about not having to deal with traffic and finding a parking space! Can I get a 'raise the roof' for Hades? I'd play fetch with him!
The banter between the siblings is great. That seems to be one if the high points about reading Ione's books. I don't roll my eyes while reading and for a moment while really getting into the story, I started to ponder Armageddon. Oh wait, that was just the court clerk calling my name as a potential juror.
Hang on a sec...
All clear. I've been dismissed.

Anyway, I'm eager to get my hands on the second book so the story continues because who wouldn't want to read how Limos gets out of being Satan's bride. That and Pesty needs another slap in the face from his siblings.