22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, Book 3)

Iron Crowned  - Richelle Mead Who is Eugenie kidding with all this denial regarding Kiyo? Really? He loves me and would never kill me? Are you kidding me?
Kiyo is self serving and deceiving. At least Dorian has enough confidence about who he is and what he wants to make the claim from the beginning. Kiyo seems like he's just making it up as he goes along just to see how he fairs with the results.
Eugenie should have stayed with Dorian and kicked Kiyo to the curb. UGH! I'm so mad at her because it feels like she walked right into all that in the end. One of my buddies here on Goodreads has this book in a category she calls "Smack a bitch upside the head." Not only do I agree with that label, I'm next in line.

And hello, how could you not know about the antibiotics? Duh!
I apologize to those that didn't know that tidbit about birth control and antibiotics. I've known that fact for a while and as soon as it was mentioned in the book, I knew what was going to happen.

I made some notes while reading that I'll share, but I'm not so sure about my comments with the way this book ended.
When Dorian suggested Kiyo go with the Queen of the tree of denial, I had a thought that Dorian and Mariwen had been plotting together on the side the whole time and he was setting something they planned into motion. I also wanted to think Eugenie was smarter than she's been letting on and is just playing along with them because she has a plan, but after the way the book ended, I'm not so sure about that.
My other comment had to do with Eugenie being surprised Dorian knew what the crown would do and didn't tell her. Back to my earlier comments about him, HELLO! It's not like he's been secretive about his objectives and he confirmed that at the end of this book.

I really like this story even though this book made me mad. But I think that's why I gave it 4 stars; it made me mad. Some of the books I've read lately have left me flat, but this one had me thinking. OMG! I had a reaction to a book?! Get out!

Now to remain calm while we wait for the next book to come out NEXT YEAR!