22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Born of Ice (League, No 3)

Born of Ice - Sherrilyn Kenyon I really did like this but there were time when I rolled my eyes wile reading.
Let's see, in this series, all the women in the heroes lives are untrustworthy therefore any new women coming into their lives is just as untrustworthy right off the bat. Ok, grain of salt on that because this is fiction. Wait, I take that back because if it were the reverse, I wouldn't bat an eye at it.
Why is it that in the face of impending doom, there is time to make out and even more time to have sex? I have yet to be in the line of fire and have someone want to really kill me, so I don't know if I would want to make out right then and there with the one that is trying to save me.
Characters in space have been BUSY. All those kids! I had a hard time keeping up. It must be from all the space travel. I should be glad Syn and Shayana only had one child.
Did anyone feel like they were reading a scene out of Return of the Jedi when Devyn landed them on the planet with the forest and he and Alix had to get out on the thing that sounded like a speeder to get out?

Okay, enough jesting. I really did like this one. It felt like I was reading the end of a trilogy. Things wrapped up nicely for all parties involved. However, I would like to know what happened to Alix's actual mother. How is everything going between Paeden and Syn? I guess the next books in the series might answer those questions for me. OOOO! Maybe Paeden and Tempest will hook up! Now THAT would be worthy of a read!