22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged by Murder By Death!!

BOOKLET OR TOME?

Booklet.  I don’t think I’ve ever read a Tome.

PRE-OWNED OR NEW?

Both. I have a great used bookstore near me that helps me refresh my bookshelves with all the recommendations I find. I buy new books when I go on the random trip to a bookstore.

HISTORICAL FICTION OR FANTASY?

Fantasy. I haven’t had that much luck with Historical Fiction

HARDCOVER OR PAPERBACK?

I prefer paperback because I go through some books so fast. I’ll buy a hardback later if I know I want to keep the book.

FUNNY OR SAD?

I prefer funny books because if it’s too sad, then I start to get sad. I have enough going on sometimes where I don’t need to be sad during my reading time.

DO YOU PREFER READING IN SUMMER OR IN WINTER?

Winter!! I can bundle up and read with a glass of something to keep me warm. That includes whiskey. In the summer it’s usually too hot to the point I can’t take my skin off to cool down.

CLASSICS OR MAINSTREAM?

Mainstream. Sometimes reading classics makes me feel like I’m back in the classroom.

GUIDEBOOK OR FICTION?

Fiction

CRIME NOVEL OR THRILLER?

Cause this is thriller, thriller night

And no one’s gonna save you from the beast about to strike

You know It’s thriller, thriller night

You’re fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Actually I prefer cozy mysteries.

E-BOOK OR PRINT EDITION?

I like having the print edition of a book on my shelves. I like ebooks as well because they are faster to read.

COLLECTING OR CLEARING OUT?

I like collecting because it’s all about the discovery and chase. I tend to clear out because I either don’t have space for anything new or I come to terms with the fact that I don’t remember why I bought a particular book in the first place and now it’s time for it to go.

INTERNET OR BOOKSTORE?

BOOKSTORE! There’s nothing like going to a bookstore and pursuing the aisles to see what book pops out at you. I like Internet store for the research.

BACKLIST OR NEW PUBLICATION?

New Publication

BEST OR BAD SELLER?

I don’t pay attention to the charts. If I like a book or series, I’ll read it.

COOKBOOKS OR BAKING BOOKS?

Both! I love food and love reading about it.

I’m tagging: