22 Supporters
24 Inspired By
Quemberly

What is Kimberly reading now?

"Every revolution begins with breakfast, darling."

Dead Man Walker
Duffy Brown
Progress: 51 %
So Long, See You Tomorrow
William Maxwell

This is the one where Mallory has lost her damn mind.

Drink Deep - Chloe Neill

I didn't realize how much I missed Ethan while I was reading.

Okay, could someone please tell me who goes over to someone's house and steals ashes? Who does that?
I was about done with that person after that happened. Then again, that person never held my interest in the first place.
Where did Simon go at the end of the book and why did Catcher act like a brat throughout the book? I guess the movies on the Lifetime Movies channel were enough of a distraction because he clearly wasn't paying attention to what was going on.
I like Jonah! He has no chance in hell with Merit, but I like him! I kind of wish it would have made sense for him and Merit to deck Morgan and his girlfriend in the bar.
Tate, Tate, Tate! I thought he might be a shifter in disguise. Like a Were-Worm because he's so slimey, but he's not. I think he may be a sorcerer of some kind. For my own curiosity, it will be worth it to keep reading this series to find out what he is.

While the solution to all the problems happening in the book was predictable, I still enjoyed what happened to the point of talking to the book. Once I start talking to a book, you know it has my attention.